Monday, May 4, 2009

Be Good or Be Gone

Cherry blossoms are blooming outside. My roommate's run away. Where should I go? I'm thinking Portland? Los Angeles is brilliant. It's beautiful and sunny and growing. I haven't done much with myself since moving here though. Sarah and I had an epic yardsale and the Hearts Challenger ice cream truck and the Tamale Guy came and there were lots of super attractive people I didn't know there. Then Sarah and I met this guy Matt who took us to Vegas for a weekend and fed us lots of Cheesecake Factory. It was awesome. My best friends Saskia and Demetra both visited me already so I got to explore the city with them a bit. I don't really know what to do with myself these days...I'm looking at classes now to keep me busy and might (shudder) apply for an internship to get some entertainment industry experience and have a reason to leave the house more than once a week. I don't feel actually depressed yet though...I feel pretty good-ish actually. It's probably the sun. Or the pretty boys I'm not dating. Or maybe it's just knowing that I got out of New York alive.

5 comments:

  1. ugh i wanna come back and pick up boys/friends with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally should! sarah ran away and i'm all alone in the world :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post. entertaining summary of things. portland is cool. ive been living here in my van for 2 weeks. -justin m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin! I love you! Wait for me...I'll come to Portland soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha... I'm only here until the end of the month. By the way, there seems to be more girls here than boys. It feels like SLC at times. I'm not sure if this city would help your love life.

    ReplyDelete